Privacy and Security
This Internet website (hereinafter named website) is provided by Schiller Apparatebau GmbH (hereinafter named service provider). Further details regarding us can be found under the menu point “Contact”.
The service provider takes data protection seriously. The collection of your data is executed within the scope of the statutory regulations. Comprehensive information regarding these can be found under www.nordrhein-westfalen.datenschutz.de and www.datenschutz.de.
The following generally applies:
1. Every time a user accesses a page of the website and for every request for a file, data is stored in a log file via this procedure. This storage exclusively serves internal system-related and statistical purposes.
In detail, the following data is stored via every request:
- Name of the requested file
- Date and time of the request
- Transmitted data volume
- Report on whether the request was successful
- Description of the type of web browser used
These data records cannot be assigned to individual persons. Deletion of this statistical raw data does not occur.
2. Information stated by users within the scope of a registration, application or dispatch of data via email or a contact form is only processed for the purpose of fulfilling legitimate tasks for the service provider. The sale of addresses to third parties shall not occur.
3. Employees of the service provider are obligated to maintain confidentiality regarding personal data. The transfer of this data to third parties occurs only if this is necessary for the legitimate fulfilment of tasks of the service provider (in the interests of the user or subject to their request). Such third parties are similarly obligated by the service provider through agreements regarding the observance of data protection.
4. The service provider hereby states that data transmitted via electronic applications (see 2.) can potentially be viewed by third parties during the transmission procedure. Furthermore, communications via email harbour the risk that the information sent may be viewed, falsified or deleted by unauthorised persons whilst on the transportation routes.
5. If you leave this website, for example by clicking on hyperlinks, and reach external sites, then the service provider shall not be held legally responsible for these and their contents. You should then view their Data Protection Declarations.
6. We observe the compliance with data protection regulations in all areas of our web presentation. Should you have questions, you can also direct these to us directly. For contact information, see “Imprint/Contact”.
Status: 9th July 2014